Personal Banker & Utility SupportAmerican Pride Bank
Macon, GA Full-time
Posted on September 13, 2018
Personal Banker & Utility Support
- Employee is responsible for opening new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and promoting and informing customers of the Bank's products and services.
- Employee is also responsible for providing efficient high quality customer service that furthers customer relations on the bank platform and on the teller line.
- Opens and processes new personal and business accounts, including DDA, savings and certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes, debit cards, and other bank products.
- Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customers and prospects, while adhering to company quality standards.
- Answer phone and assists caller and/or transfer callers to appropriate personnel.
- Quotes products and rates.
- Meets and greets customers.
- Assist on the teller line.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Effectively respond to customers' needs.
- Required to travel between Macon and Warner Robins branches.
Education, Experience, and Skills
High school diploma or equivalent required Requires 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker.