Receptionist/Admin AssistantDay & Ennis, LLC
- Answer the phones and promote a welcoming, professional front office environment.
- Act as a team player who can assist all other members of Day & Ennis.
- Be responsible for producing documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
Candidates should present:
- A professional appearance with pleasant interpersonal skills for representing the firm before clients and prospects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with preference for those with some college/tech school background.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience performing receptionist/office assistant duties.
- Well organized computer skills with experience using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest and capability for learning other programs such as Junxure, Constant Contact, Naviplan, Riskalyze and Quickbooks.
- Positive references from previous employer/s.
Salary and job benefits:
- $35,000 to $50,000 salary range.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Vacation time up to 3 weeks per year.
- Team oriented friendly atmosphere.