1. Prepare, examine, and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries, general ledger, accounts payable, account receivable, bank reconciliations, etc., that are essential to the foundation of the company's accounting process
2. Analyze the company's monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and expenses, and examine whether accounting records comply with the information in journal and ledger entries
3. Calculate and compute taxes to determine Kumho Tire Georgia Inc.'s financial status
4. Keep abreast of current tax-related issues and changes and update to financial and accounting department
5. Review and process invoices for payments and expenses
Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
Mail your resume to Kumho Tire Georgia Inc. at 3051 Kumho Pkwy, Macon, Georgia 31216; Attn: Mr. Kwon.