Revenue Cycle Director
Revenue Cycle Director-Full Time
The Revenue Cycle Director is a multitasking, advanced position that encompasses all key
functions of the hospital revenue cycle, which includes, but is not limited to, the following
1. Possesses excellent research, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
2. Advanced knowledge of third-party insurance plans.
3. Ability to analyze payor contracts for reimbursement accuracy.
4. Able to utilize benchmarks to measure revenue cycle efficiency.
5. Knowledge of bad debts, payor enrollment, and managed care contracting.
6. Quality assurance on insurance claims follow up and cash posting.
7. Knowledge of registrations, denial management, scheduling, commercial and government
8. Ability to create and generate reports.
9. Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel, Office, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s Degree required. May accept high school diploma with years of equivalent
experience in a revenue cycle position in lieu of college degree.
Application required: If qualified for this position, please apply online at