The Macon Telegraph a McClatchy company, has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Fulfillment Specialist to join our dynamic team! We are currently looking for strong team members who can help us maximize digital campaign strategies to secure strong results for our clients. As a key member of our team, the Digital Fulfillment Specialist executes, optimizes and reports out on digital campaigns while working closely with our Client Success Team.
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Working closely with the client success strategists (CSS), this position is responsible for the accurate and efficient trafficking of digital campaigns. They will optimize digital flights to the determined key performance indicators and implement campaign optimizations as requested by the CSS. They will initiate the reporting process by adding data to the reporting templates and then submitting the reports to the CSCS who will then handle analysis and client delivery. This position will be responsible for the regular digital auditing (cross-check duties) to ensure that billing and fulfillment are synchronized.
- Creation of tracking mechanisms (retargeting pixels, conversion pixels, UTMs, proxy urls, call tracking numbers, etc.) for all digital campaigns.
- Responsible for the placement, management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across all solutions sets, including owned and operated sites, audience extension solutions, native, email marketing, digital services including reputation management, social media management and SEO, etc (specialities as assigned).
- Initiate the reporting process by adding the data to the reporting template and submitting to the client success team for analysis in a timely manner.
- Handle digital auditing/cross-check duties including those sent from finance.
- Other duties to support the sales process as needed and legacy print operations as needed throughout digital transformation.
- Maintain a “client first” approach
- Attention to detail, analytical
-Strong time management and organization skills
- Knowledge of online advertising/sales processes and related internet technologies.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technical development across multiple platforms
- Understand the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).