Local Sales ConsultantThe Macon Telegraph
· Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with local sales team.
· Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a CIA.
· Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed.
· Actively manage relationship by working with Client Success Consultant to report campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
· Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market.
· Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
· Requires the ability to drive an automobile at a variety of different times of the day or night during a variety of conditions (rain).
· Requires the ability to sit, stand or walk for potentially long periods of time during daily fulfillment of duties.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Experience: 1 to 3 years of outside sales experience preferred but not required
- Requires strong analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong commitment to excellence, quality, customer service and safety.