Outside Multi-Media Account Executive (Lead Digital)
The Macon Telegraph
Posted on October 27, 2017
The Strategic Media Consultants drives digital-first multi-media account growth for large local accounts. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Strategic Media Consultants understand our solutions, particularly digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
- Understands, assess and develops plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up- sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with the local sales team.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the clients need through a CIA
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed
- Actively manage relationship by working with Client Success Consultant to report campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on a spending level and customer needs.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue understands each client and their unique business needs to provide ROI-impactful solutions
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client-ready proposals in
- PowerPoint, etc.
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in territory
- Has a deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape.
- Requires the ability to drive an automobile at a variety of different times of the day or night during a variety of conditions (rain).
- Requires the ability to sit, stand or walk for potentially long periods of time during daily fulfillment of duties.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred
- 5 to 10 years of Outside media sales experience preferred
- Requires strong analytical, organization, and communication skills. Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong commitment to excellence, quality, customer service, and safety.
The full-time position includes a competitive base salary, commission program, and an excellent benefits package.
McClatchy is a digital-first, media company offering news, information and multi-media marketing solutions in many of the nation's best markets. Every day, our talented employees create and deliver award-winning journalism and customized multi-media advertising solutions to growing audiences and businesses. Our digital and print publications lineup include iconic brands such as the Miami Herald, The Kansas City Star, The Sacramento Bee, The Charlotte Observer, The (Raleigh) News and Observer, and the (Fort Worth) Star-Telegram. McClatchy is headquartered in Sacramento, Calif., and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MNI.
By clicking on the submit button, your information will be shared with
this employer. You may be contacted from time to time regarding
other opportunities that become available.