Senior Account Executive (Excelerate)The Macon Telegraph
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive (Excelerate) to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! We provide the culture, tools, and environment for you to achieve unlimited success by offering great ideas and creation executions to local businesses.
- To focus on developing new digital revenue and new customers for Excelerate, McClatchy’s national digital agency in the Macon, GA market and the surrounding region.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers
- Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and property track prospects through the funnel
- Conduct client needs analysis
- Prepare and present custom proposals and solutions
- Assist with agency product development and pricing as needed
- Collaborate and work effectively with the internal and external customers
- In-depth digital services and product knowledge
- agency experience
- Proven track record in digital sales
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentations skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to network; business development skills
- Self-starter and ability to adapt quickly
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of digital experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience required.
- Comfort and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods required.
- Must know Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google suite (Slides/Gmail/Sheets, etc.) is preferred.
4-year degree, in Advertising, Marketing, or Business.
Please attach a cover letter and resume.
This full-time position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package.